Tuesday, October 21, 2008

St. Therese, Little Flower


St. Therese had always been a big part of my adult life...she's an inspiration...a friend...a grace truly from God. I want to share this novena to those who deeply need her intercession:



St. Therese, make my troubles your own, speak a word for me to our Lady Immaculate. Beg her as Queen of the Heart of Jesus to obtain for me, by her powerful intercession, the grace I yearn for so ardently and beg her to join with it a blessing that may strengthen me during life and defend me at the hour of death and lead me to a happy eternity. Amen.

St. Therese of the Child Jesus who has merited the Title of Patroness of the Missions, we beseech you, according to your promise, to let fall your shower of rose by doing good on earth.

Most Blessed Trinity, I thank you for all the favors and all the graces bestowed on your servant Therese of the Child Jesus, during the 24 years of her life. Through the merits of St. Therese, grant me the grace I yearn for so ardently, if it is according to you Most Holy Will and the benefit of my soul.

Pray 24 Hail Mary’s in honor of her 24 years of life for 9 consecutive hours or nine consecutive days.